Best Rules for Flower Care
- Keep away from drafts and extreme temperatures.
- Do not put near fruit or cigarette smoke, ethylene gas is damaging to most flowers
- Keep out of the sun and in a cool area
- Keep vase full of water submerging as much of the stems to keep flowers fresher longer
- If flowers are in foam , hydrate foam daily
- Remove all dead stems and leaves daily
- Change water every two days and give the flowers a fresh cut on an angel
- Wash vase with soap and water every time water is changed
- Add a drop or two of bleach to the water, this will keep the water clean!